FortyFifth MasterDegree...









 2day  I received my equivalent of a master degree when it comes to this thing called life I am 45 years old and with that said I would like to share this what yah... I've come to see aging as not inevitably a period of decline and loss and irrelevance. But a period of potentially #enewed engagement, energy, and meaningful activities... See people from my city may know me from tha past but when I move to tha west coast I was able to graduate with a whole different breed and class I'm at peace with myself where I'M AT  and besides my wyfe told me every time I respond I make it look like it truth to that... We may never find the peace I just gotta come to grip with it and just accept things for where they at... meanwhile, I'm doing whatever I gotta do to pay Nicoh Mysah Scooter and Aniya back for tha times when no one was cutting me sack sometime I feel it's impossible to pay them back only if they knew how they bought me back from that dark place where I was at to what you seeing today I remember those nights laying in y'all bed while y'all telling me it gonna be okay  without that support I probably wouldn't be here today That why I'm able to hold my head high with tears strain dry eyes from knowing that a part of me won't my demise off some bogus ass lie's I'm not surprised but a little word from to tha wise "I'm not what you think I should be"

#IMDIFFERENT


Click on the Image below to follow me on Instagram

Comments

Lyfin (A LyfeStyle Brand

Popular Posts