(why oh why)




Life ain't easy and 2be honest life ain't hard either...but with that said that their what makes Lyfe fuckup that y life is called a bish... Ya see most of us just don't care and can't figure our lyfe out. (what I mean about that is when you just can't catch a break for shit)... basically and that HARD (been there before) ... When you at your low of tha lowest..ready to say fuckit are tried to commit fuckit aka (suicide) yep know that feeling so well to tha point that I will never forget tha feeling of feeling like shit cause you couldn't even get that right... It sad but it true Ya see a lot of us hide behind those πŸ˜€ and etc but what you fail to realize it only a certain amount of time and pressure that 😁 can maintain and take before it gives out and uncovers tha😞 you been hiding. Even when you figure lyfe out you still ain't done you just move up to tha next level of tha lyfe you lead hoping you don't run into know potholes...And if u do you able to get it fixes and move on... In lyfe you got people so High in tha level of lyfe they lead to tha point tha only next move is down those are tha one who lost their purpose on their way up got sidetracked with tha worldly things success can provide...We all feel we living our best lyfe in some shape are form.. What I learned that tha lyfe I lead are living however you wanna define it my spiritual faith provides me and with that, I try my best to lead in my faith and not in my wealth every once in a while I let a muthafucker know Still i Stand but most of tha time I'm humble, thankful, kind, giving and peaceful enjoying tha true riches of lyfe my wyfe and my kidz. Being able to journey through lyfe living comfortable and happy collecting tha right pieces to my final puzzle of lyfe Tha day we say goodbye forever Is what I realize is so important in so many ways your success, your insanity, your health and etc.. Newflash... Tha right pieces to your puzzle fix naturally not by force are convincing and bribing those pieces you hold on so tight belong to someone else and public service announcement that's why you hold on so tight.....

Follow Me On IG

Comments

Lyfin (A LyfeStyle Brand

Popular Posts