47th Floor another one



 
47th year of being alive... and 20th year #anniversary of becoming tha person you see in front of you today... Wow! just to be able to say that is #priceless to me... "1st of all like always I like to use this moment to say to tha person that I lost who held a deep spot in my ❤ I truly miss you #RLJ" (You ain't never had a friend like me...) Yah know tha world has definitely changed I don't know about everyone else but every now and then I have to step back and view shit from a different view just to make sure I'm making sure if you know what I mean... cuz if you don't you can be #criticizing your own self within a drop of a dime. As I continue on my journey in this thing called lyfe. Yeah knows I thought making it to 45 was a milestone but those years that start to come after 45 are a mutha #farewarning....Shit since then I have adopted a weekly therapy visit also as well a twice-a-week chiropractor visit.. and a morning daily wake and bake motivational self-inspired speech. We all have our own #concoction when it comes to what it takes to inspire us to keep on;  yeah see #lyfers #SocityStanders are images of what most #perception vision. Tha #truth is tha behind-the-scene #footage that # the majority of us #edited so #becareful... my spiritual meditation also helps to balance me out to enjoy tha #hardtime and appreciate tha development after...So with that said I say this Growth takes time learn how to appreciate where you at so when you get where you need to be you can enjoy it as if you have been there already. #Peace #Happiness and #Prosperity.. 


Comments

Lyfin (A LyfeStyle Brand

Popular Posts