I be lying

 

As a parent, I be lying if I say I don't have concerns regarding my Kidz. Despite those concerns, I have every reason to believe that they are going to do and to be, quite well in tha years ahead. My belief is rooted not only in my faith; it is also based upon their intellectual brilliance, their willpower for survival and educational background (which should not be conflated with their awareness/intelligence), their emotional maturity, and their faith. In humility, I would add that tha illimitable, unconditional love and support from understanding regardless tha importance of tha title I hold over them as their father as long as they live also play a put it. All our Kidz are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly affects all indirectly. I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be, and you can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be…This is tha interrelated structure of reality. What happens to those kidz who are tha products of deep generational trauma, violence, and poverty? Tragically, we know tha results in many cases. we live amongst them I mean that quite literally.  You are afraid of the ones who do not have a stable and loving home life, who lack adequate nutrition, There are far too many who don’t have a safe and reliable support system outside their domicile not to mention those who don’t even know where they will lay their head each night


Comments

Lyfin (A LyfeStyle Brand

Popular Posts