Who, How & What (44years Later)



 

Today marks 44 years on planet earth 17 years out those 44years I victimize my way through"This thing call Lyfe" which I define as "Lyfin" No matter where I went I refuse to be a victim of my surrounding I was either in are place myself at...  I end up finding myself mentally trying to figure out what was my next move living a LyfeStyle where I was supposed to die 17 years ago I realize I had to learn (Who, How &What) was my purpose in "Lyfe"  So for tha next 16 years I would set out in my journey addressing 

  • 1st Who was I as a person who has seen and survived tha things my lyfestyle environment exposed me to 

{Which is a constant day to day struggle for me. See as a child I wanted to grow up fast which made me miss out on a lot of Kidz things..."Thank god I was able to kinda experience that Era with my kidz as they grew" Now as a Teen, I felt I was Man so any decision making I made as an irresponsible and unexperienced man I thought I was... As a Young Man well you can say about then lyfe to me was a Maze and tha way I started out going I was so far lost "That starting back at tha beginning would have been75% better than where I was at as A Young Man" See tha Era I grew up in tha root to all evil was so lucrative that even if you try to avoid it somehow felt in your lap and even still to today no matter how evil it is It's tha only key that opens all doors no matter what color you are I was willing to do anything to get out of it I got so tried of lyfe that I used death as a reward that's was tha only way I could survive that lyfestyle I became a part of... Now to be able to stand here today As a Da Man I am well that's from every trails and tribulation I face are faced I promise Allah whatever become out are from it. I will always walk with faith searching for my purpose knowing I was chosen for this}

  • 2nd was How I was gonna make tha transition from being about my Business Mane to a Business Man 

{Now this part is kinda a catch 22 Ya see I came to realize when you in tha process of going out in a leap of faith leaving one level to advance into next  that when you Grab your bulletproof vest Cause it's gonna be a Long Ride and on this ride there's gonna be some reals And there's gonna be some Fakes Now tha real gonna be tha ones with Power and Money Tha Fakes are gonna be tha pussies cuz they act like Bitches on their period bleedin on tha floor Now it a must you gotta keep your eyes on tha prize cause tha ride even get tricky as well See, you got some people on your side that say they're your friends, but in real lyfe they enemies And then you got some motherfuckers that say they your enemies But in real life they can be better than a friend cuz you already know "what it is with them" remember "eyes is on tha money" See, friends will say they true and in real lyfe those will be tha snitches that transition shit can be a dirty game, y'all You gotta be careful about who you fuck with and who you don't fuck with cuz this shit can get wild 

  • 3rd What was going to be tha story of my Legacy

{From Hood 2 tha Burbs transition to Liars trying to murder me 2 nothing more I despise than a Liar is a Coward...Which brings me here to this day writing down my discovery in (This thing called Lyfe) Taking tha time to see what most of us either feel that lyfe is to short for are Who just so blind they can't see shit if someone pointed out of them has been quite interesting...It's amazing to me how tha same principals we have we only have for ourselves... Most of us don't use those principals to understand each other to tha point to avoid conflict Deciding to do tha opposite has open my 3rd eye a lot when it comes to people in lyfe It a blessing an honor as always to reach another level (44th)... It's a purple heart honor to reach this level with a companion such as my wyfe who open tha door to create (L.F.Family Kartel & La Familia) 






Comments

Lyfin (A LyfeStyle Brand

Popular Posts